Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18

Today I decided I needed a bottle of wine to celebrate my last free night before school starts. I don't often buy a wine for myself, but today was just one of "those" days. Too bad my best friend wasn't here to help me drink it...miss you Heather!
I picked this brand totally by how awesome the bottle is. I love the colors of the label and Pinot Grigio is my favorite!!

These are my Pandora wine glass charms. One is missing because it is already on my glass. It is the "queen bee" charm...perfect for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Queen Bee~ That is going to be you new Nick Name! I'm glad that you did something for yourself! Sorry we weren't able to get toghether today. Good luck with your 1st day of school tomorrow. Let me know how it goes! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete